Explore the most impactful trends shaping the future of the built environment. Engage with a tool that is used around the world to help anticipate global challenges in order to shape a better world.
This unique platform presents the most impactful trends, innovations and system interactions determining our collective future. The diverse issues probe themes from climate change and urbanisation to energy, food, water and beyond; all examined through the five STEEP lenses: Social, Technological, Economic, Environmental, and Political.
Constantly updated and informed by Arup’s international network, the Drivers of Change app will engage you with science, engineering, innovation, data, insights and activities:
- Discover the global trends that are affecting the future of the planet and the local trends influencing your community
- Stay informed about the issues affecting our built and natural environments
- Explore supporting media including images, infographics, and illustrations and
- Curate your own collection of featured ideas and innovations
- Share and discuss with your social networks
- Satisfy your curiosity with links to additional content and sources of trusted authorities
The Drivers of Change app is informed by a very rigorous process of interviews, research and workshop analysis alongside input from Arup’s global network and broad spectrum of experts.